Home Care Services in Central New York
At-Home Care / Companion Care
A senior living residence is a great choice for some, but for others, they prefer the comfort of their own home. Menorah Park of CNY offers home care and home companion services to those living in Central New York. This is part of our continuum of care, which we’ve designed to enhance the lifestyle of seniors and those in need of living assistance.
Reliable, Licensed Home Care Provider
Assisted living is a decision that involves the whole family, and if you or a loved one requires help at home, Menorah Park of CNY can provide that service to your family. Available 24/7, our staff of registered nurses is always on-call, providing the highest level of care at any time of the day or night. Meanwhile, our licensed home care agents work with you to create a customized care regimen that involves one of the following types of professional visits:
- Initial nursing assessment
- Skilled nursing visit
- Patient review instruments (PRIs)
Our Home Health Care and Companion Services
At Menorah Park of CNY, our customizable at-home medical care and companion services are rooted in our mission to help seniors age in place with the dignity and respect they deserve. Consult with our registered nurses to find out which of the following services might be right for you or a loved one:
Menorah Park of CNY manages each case by evaluating and coordinating all aspects of required care and daily living assistance.
Working one-on-one with a registered nurse, individuals requiring nursing care can rest assured that our medical professionals are in constant communication with their primary care physician regarding their care. Should you require extended nursing services, we create a schedule around your daily life, ensuring that our nurses are up-to-date on the individual’s medical condition.
From daily reminders to the weekly pre-dosing of pills, our team helps each individual stay on top of their medications, manage refills, and more.
Personal Care Assistance
For those with limited mobility or memory conditions, our personal care assistance addresses many aspects of daily life, such as dressing and bathing.
Companionship and Homemaker Care
- Recreational and social activities: Our home care aids will provide companionship which includes conversation, games, participating in their hobbies, and taking walks.
- Light housekeeping: Our home companions can assist with cleaning the bathroom and kitchen, doing laundry, changing linens, vacuuming, mopping, and washing dishes.
- Nutrition: Eating the right foods is the key to giving your body proper nutrition. Our aids will help you compose your grocery shopping list, shop for and put away groceries, and prepare meals.
- Home management: Our home care services include assisting with general shopping, mailing letters, filling out important forms and paperwork, and sending payments for bills.
- Escort services: We eliminate barriers to medical appointments, social events, running errands, and attending religious services by providing escort services through our partners throughout Central New York.
It is important to note that our companions do not:
- Administer medications or injections or perform skilled nursing procedures
- Deposit/withdraw cash or endorse checks
- Shovel snow or mow lawns
- Perform major housecleaning projects or move furniture
- Accept gifts or tips
- Provide money
- Wash windows
- Provide transportation, personal care, or child care
Enlist the Help of Menorah Park of CNY Today
Serving Central New York, Menorah Park of CNY is standing by to help you or your loved one customize a home care plan or begin working with a home companion. For more information, contact Beverly Klein, RN at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-446-9115.