It’s giving Tuesday. Consider Menorah Park
Today is Giving Tuesday and what could be a better time to share with our community the many ways we’re enriching the daily lives of our residents, families, friends and staff here on the Menorah Park campus. And with your generosity, there are so many programs and services to support. We offer:
- Independence for women with developmental disabilities at Beit Tikvah – our group home.
- M-Power U — A Learning Community for Early Memory Loss for individuals experiencing cognitive changes, such as mild memory loss, mild cognitive impairment or early stage dementia.
- Movies and live performances to engage residents and families at the Anne & Hy Miller Theatre.
- Music for memories and humming along to at the Irving & Dorothy Goldman Piano Lounge.
- Dynamic medical model Rothschild Adult Day Services
- S.U. games and other fan favorites to cheer for at the Fox’s Den Sports Bar.
- Delicious food and drink to share with family and friends at our Jim & Arlene Gerber Bistro.
Continuum of Care Campus
A tax-deductible gift to our continuum-of-care campus also supports our senior housing which includes – independent living at The Oaks; The Terrace, our dedicated unit for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia related illnesses; The Inn, our assisted living residence, and The Jewish Health and Rehabilitation Center (formerly the Jewish Home), our skilled nursing facility.
Menorah Park Employee Fund
Without the tireless, compassionate commitment of our hardworking staff, Menorah Park would not be the exceptional organization it is today. Won’t you help us recognize our wonderful staff by supporting our efforts to empower employees with dedicated spaces for hard-earned breaks; support continuing educational goals; fund recognition events throughout the year. Want to thank a staff member who is extra special to you and your loved one? Your gift to the Menorah Park Employee Fund – whether it is in honor of staff, a friend or loved one – we will share your sentiments.
Consider Menorah Park in Your Future
Menorah Park may have yet to touch your life or that of a loved one. But should you or someone dear to you require care during an illness or transition, your gift helps guarantee we’ll be here, when you need us.
Click here and donate today!