About The Inn
Assisted Living at The Inn offers everything residents need. This includes both trained and qualified staff who offer round-the-clock assistance, as well as an engaging lifestyle that makes The Inn feel like home.
Assisted living residents at The Inn will meet with our Care Coordinator to complete a social history profile shortly after they move into their new apartment. Completing this profile allows new assisted living residents to cultivate a relationship with our staff and also gives us some insight into their lives.
We learn about our residents’ families, professional careers, community involvement, and hobbies, and interests. Our Activities Director works to schedule outings, entertainment, guest speakers, and ongoing physical activities that engage each resident’s body, mind, and spirit.
24/7 Staff – Qualified Care Aides
The Inn is staffed around the clock with specially-trained, residential care aids who receive training in areas that are important to families and residents alike. Our training program is compliant with the Department of Health (DOH) incorporating training on emergency preparedness, elder abuse, resident rights, infection control, medication assistance and first aid.
Soon after residents move in, an individualized service plan will be developed based on specific needs and preferences. The plan may change over time as needs change, as we want to be sure we continue providing the assistance needed to safely maintain the highest quality of life and finest assisted living care.
We want our residents to be reassured when they live at The Inn at Menorah Park assisted living facility that help is right outside their door. Each apartment at The Inn is equipped with an emergency response call system to call for help at any time, 24 hours a day.
Take an Interactive Online Tour of an Assisted Living Apartment at The Inn
To learn more, or to experience it for yourself…
Offering Care in a Homelike, Welcoming Environment
The Inn at Menorah Park is designed to provide a supportive lifestyle that focuses on quality of life. Our activities staff will take the time to meet with you one on one to learn more about you as a person, to make you feel like a welcomed addition to The Inn’s family. We want to know about you and the things that you like to do. You will be invited to a very engaged resident council that will also give you an opportunity to share future recreational ideas.
Check our Connected Living application on your “smart device” or tune to the Connected Living channel to see what is going on at any time day or night.
Every month we will distribute a monthly calendar so you and your family can see what we have scheduled. Family and friends are always welcome to enjoy our festivities. Please call our Activities Director at 315-446-9111 x292 with any suggestions on providing quality programming to our residents or to reserve space at one of our inside events.
Favorite Indoor Activities
• Live musical entertainers
• Coffee chat & newspaper
• Exercise classes and walking club
• Ice cream & brownie socials
• Lunch & movie
• Baby Boogie
• You’ve Got Mail
• New resident teas
• Happy hour with live musical entertainment
• Menorah chorus
• Manicures & Music
• Gardening on the patio
• Worship services (several denominations)
Favorite CNY Destinations
• Everson Museum: concerts and exhibits
• Fayetteville Library: Book reviews and free musical concerts
• Local theater performances (Auburn, Cazenovia, Downtown Syracuse)
• “Out to Lunch” (Tony’s, Dominick’s, Carrabba’s)
• Regional Market
• Skaneateles boat cruise
• Shopping, dining and movies
• DeWitt Library: lecture series
Flexibility and peace of mind
Residents of The Inn at Menorah Park are able to enjoy retirement living at its finest. Our service package is designed to provide flexibility and peace of mind.
• Three delicious meals served restaurant-style in any of our three beautiful dining areas located within short distances of our apartments
• Hospitality services – laundry and housekeeping on a weekly basis
• Social programming – designed to stimulate body, mind and spirit
• A variety of floor plans are available to suit many different pocketbooks
• Personal care assistance – bathing, dressing, oral care, personal grooming
• Medication assistance – ordering, pre-pouring, daily reminders, comprehensive management
• Case management – coordination of services, scheduling of appointments
• 24-hour supervision and emergency response to needs of our residents
• Safety checks every two hours or as needed
• Nursing staff on-duty
• Peace of mind knowing that you are part of the Menorah Park continuum of care
• Furnished apartments
• Our not-for-profit ideals allow for higher staffing than the competition
Everything you need
Choice in apartment floor plans (ranging in size from 210 to 750 sq. ft.) to fit every preference and pocketbook.
• All utilities, including basic cable (no personal telephone)
• Hospitality services: includes daily neat and tidy and regular laundry service
• Furnished and unfurnished accommodations are available
• The Mitchell and Louis Shulman Fitness Room and Outdoor Patio
• The Bistro
• Beauty and barber services
• Gift shop
• Transportation to events and local shopping
• Lobby Café
• Wifi services available in Café area
• Pool table
• Outdoor terrace
Delicious meals daily
At The Inn you order off of a menu that includes delicious entrees and a variety of selections for every meal. Residents at The Inn will enjoy three delicious meals served restaurant-style in any of our three dining rooms. We offer a no-added-salt bill of fare, as well as diabetic alternatives. Special diets such as ground or pureed are also available.
Call today to receive a weekly menu selection to view a broader sampling of the range of dining options we offer!
Admissions / Application
Want to be part of our community? Request your application!
Prior to admission we require a prospective resident to complete an application for residency. You can request a copy of our application from this site. As a part of a continuing care community this information will be helpful in the event of a change of status and / or residency within our campus.
If you are interested in learning more about possible residency at The Inn at Menorah Park, please call us at 315-446-9111 x292
Request application form