Menorah Park taking recommended precautions against COVID-19
As we continue to monitor the situation surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19), it is our priority to take the necessary steps to protect our residents, visitors and our staff.
At this time, the Menorah Park campus continues to follow the recommended sanitizing and infection control practices to prevent the spread of flu and other viruses.
We ask individuals who are exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms or have visited not to visit residents at this time. Our staff are following the same guidance.
Upon entering any building on our campus, please apply the hand sanitizer available at all entrances throughout our campus.
Additionally, please follow these precautions:
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not available, use the alcohol-based hand sanitizers provided.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your cough with an elbow or sneeze into a tissue and dispose of the tissue into a covered trash receptacle.
- If you have travelled to any CDC designated COVID-19 affected countries, we ask that you follow the 14-day self-quarantine recommendations.
During this time of uncertainty, we are dedicated to ensuring our campus community remains healthy. We ask that you do the same.
For more information and for county and nationwide updates, please visit the following links: