The Oaks at Menorah Park closes diningroom
As we continue to stay abreast of the coronavirus crisis, we are constantly taking the extra measures necessary to keep our Oaks residents and staff safe. Effective immediately, our dining room is closed until further notice. This is in compliance with Governor Andrew Cuomo’s closure of restaurants as well as restrictions on gatherings of more than 10 people.
Until further notice, all resident meals will be delivered to their apartments. The schedule is as follows:
- Breakfast: Delivered every morning at 8:30am. Have dinner orders ready.
- Lunch: Delivered between 11 am -12 pm. Standard lunch menu still effect. Residents must call the kitchen to place order.
- Dinner: NOTE: Dinner orders will be picked up in the morning when breakfast is dropped off. Dinner will be delivered beginning at 4:30pm.
- Sunday brunch will no longer be served in the dining room. Please request and complete the brunch menu before Saturday’s dinner delivery.
- For any other questions regarding food services, please call 315-449-3309, ext.107
Additional steps we have taken to maintain infection control and prevent any unnecessary exposure:
- The hair salon is closed until further notice.
- All activities are suspended until further notice.
- Friday grocery trips to Wegmans are suspended. Groceries can be delivered or dropped off by families. Please put residents’ name on bags.
- Asking that families dropping off items please label and leave the items at the front desk.
Oaks residents and their families are encouraged to continue helping prevent the spread of infection by exercising proper hand washing hygiene as well as coughing and sneezing etiquette, as well as using hand sanitizer upon entry and exit of the building. Residents have been asked to help reduce the spread of infection by:
- Ordering laundry service.
- Avoiding common areas like the resident TV lounge, community room and atrium.
- Remaining in your apartment if you are not feeling well.